This is what I am bringing to this weekend’s event at Image in Leesburg. Remember to come on out and join us for a collection of healthy lifestyle businesses for an afternoon of beauty from 2-5. You can find out the full details here:
Sprouted Flour Zucchini Nut Bread
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 cups sprouted spelt or sprouted wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar or agave or rice syrup or honey (you choose)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 pound shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour 2 8.5″ loaf pans.
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, oil, lemon juice and vanilla and water. Depending on the temperature of the mixture it could be slightly thick and lumpy.
- In separate bowl, soft together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix in zucchini and nuts. Gradually add to egg mixture, beating until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly between pans and bake until loaves begin to pull away from sides of pans, about 60 minutes.
Leave a Reply